I discovered Mechanical keyboards on a whim. I read a HackaDay about some guy putting a USB hub inside an IBM Model M, and I knew that I must try the mod... After all the time I've been at GeekHack, I've still not attempted the mod, but instead been having fun with the electronics and engineering aspects of the site.
- Daily-Leopold FC200RE/AW (Ergo Clears)
- Home PC- Cherry MX-1800 (Vintage Blacks)OO
- 10/14/87 IBM Model M 1390876 (Buckling Spring)
- Unusable Z-150 Zenith Keyboard (Linear Complicated Green ALPS)
- Fujitsu Peerless
- Soon to be...Phantom
- RGBY Set with faux Red Cherry Esc
- Mario and Luigi Keycaps
- Graphite Set (Winkey and Winkeyless)
- White on Black Moogle Kit
- Logitech G500 mouse
- WASD Wire Keypuller
- Cherry MX Brown switches (20ish)
- Cherry MX Brown keychain
- Cherry MX Black switches (100ish)
- Custom 65g Springs (100)
- Red and Yellow Switch stickers (120 of each)
- WYSE Tsangan Kit
- Cherry Replica Tsangan Kit
- White on Black Cherry DS set G81-1800 set
- PBT rainbow caps (Free, THANKS AGGIEJY)
- Leopold with Reds (Free, THANKS DUQ)
- Not sure what else.
Wanted(Trades preferred!)PM me!
I'm good at the moment! Thanks for reading though!
Red Cherry Esc.
- Cherry Double Shot Black on Beige Keyset
- SoWaRe Keyset
- Thin WYSE Keyset
- Dolch Keyset
MKC Black V2
(I need a case for my Phantom --> I only need one case)
- Yellow CC - Traded to Boost for Graphite Set
- 87 Clear Springs - Traded to MMB for 2 sheets of stickers (Red and Yellow), unfortunately he misread the ad -> He wasn't totally happy with the trade. (SORRY!)
- GH and GeekHack Mod key - Traded to JDCarpe for a Teensy
Project Phantom (In Progress)
I have been collecting parts for my Phantom...
- PCB- FOUND (Need to pickup)
- Plate- FOUND (Need to pickup)
- Switches- FOUND (In hand)
- Stabilizers- LOOKING
- Case- LOOKING
- Teensy- FOUND (In hand)
- Stickers- FOUND (In hand)
- LUBE- FOUND (In hand)
- MiMiC/Whiskerbox Cable- NOT NECCESARY, but LOOKING!
Project KMAC Mini
I built a KMAC Mini for JCrouse on GeekHack. He was nice enough to allow me to keep some GPL-103 and GPL-205 for my project above, Project Phantom.
Build log: KMAC Mini
Case Type: Aluminum case, integrated red aluminum plate
Keycaps: Dolch double shots
Cabling/Wiring: Blue LEDs under Scroll Lock, Caps Lock and Pause/Break
Other Aesthetics: N/A
Switch and Modification: Vintage Cherry MX Blacks Each individual switch is modified with lubricant (GPL-103 and GPL-205) on the friction points (slider, spring) and yellow stickers applied between the housing.
Pictures to come...